Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bacon Again

"And just what do you do with all that bacon Larry?" Glad you asked. How about warming it up and putting it between two slices of yesterday-baked homemade bread (Bev has gotten really good as this) along with a fried egg, an out-of-the-garden mater, lettuce, good cheddar cheese, and a little Hellman's Real. Not sure if it's a BLT with an egg or a bacon and egg with lettuce, tomato, and mayo, but whatever it's called, it went down sooooo easy.


I needed comfort food this morning as both my West Virginia alma mater and adopted Tennessee went down in defeat yesterday. Seems as good a reason as any not to eat a bowl of cold cereal.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge Tennessee fan but I was proud of how they stood up against Florida yesterday. They really surprised me, I honestly thought they were going to lay down.

    That sandwich does look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda figured they would get beat by more than the spread, so there may still be hope for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard to imagine a world without bacon, eh bigdude?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments