Monday, August 9, 2010

Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata Ala Steph

This is the second meal in a week we’ve copied from Steph over at Plain Chicken but I just love creamy pasta sauce, haven’t had any in a while, and her picture made it look delicious, so I had to make it. Here’s the recipe link. I just followed her recipe except I used bone-in breasts as that’s what was in the freezer and only had 5 hours available to marinate. Also we used angel hair pasta as its Bev’s favorite. Here’s my plate.


I love a lemon-butter-garlic-caper sauce on fish or chicken or pasta, but making it a cream sauce takes it over the top. And the chicken marinade ingredients were a perfect compliment. This is a definite keeper recipe – great job Steph and I’m looking forward to the next one. Check out Steph’s post as her photos are much better than mine.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Larry

5 comments:

  1. I'm telling you, that Stephanie has been cooking up some good stuff. I want to try this too, and with another recommendation it will be sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, Trying to catch up today!!!! Your grilled chicken dinner looks wonderful. We had some great meals on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive...

    I love Okra and Tomatoes... YUM!!!! Sorry about your tree... Sorry also about your 'ticket'....

    Have a great week.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked it! We LOVED it! I made a copycat Pasta Carrabba last night - it was amazing. I hope to post it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love creamy pasta sauce, too, although my dearly beloved only likes it as a side. I made a turkey breast with lemon cream sauce last night; I must have been channeling you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is never a reason to reinvent the wheel. I sure your friend is flattered that you are using her recipes. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments