Sunday, June 18, 2023

Pretty Darned Good Breakfast From Leftovers – Steak & Eggs, Salmon & Eggs, Swordfish And Eggs

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL US DADS

Steak & Eggs

We had steak for Mother’s Day and I had cooked half of a prime strip steak for me and I cooked the other half for breakfast.  I cut the meat in half to make two thinner steaks then I seasoned mine with Tiger Seasoning and pan fried it along with a couple of scrambled eggs in the same pan.


It made for a great breakfast and the steak was very good seasoned and cooked like this and the eggs picked up some of the delicious meat flavor from the pan.

Salmon & Eggs

Cindy had invited over her friend for supper and a boat ride and we had salmon leftover which I decided to turn into breakfast.  To a skillet with melted butter, I added some small diced red onion, about a teaspoon of capers and the salmon.


When they were warmed through, I added two jumbo beaten eggs and some cheddar cheese and made a moist, cheesy scramble.



As good as the salmon supper was, I liked this even better.

Swordfish & Eggs

We had grilled swordfish a few weeks ago and I had some of it and the Mediterranean topping left over so I turned them into a delicious omelet.  I chopped both leftover ingredients and gave them a quick nuke then added them to the cooked eggs along with some shredded cheddar and folded it over.




I would serve all of these dishes in my restaurant.

Photos can be enlarged by clicking on them and the blue words are links.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.

Larry

5/15, 5/17 & 5/29/23 meal dates

 

3 comments:

  1. Larry, Once again...or actually 3 times in a row...you have proven that you are the master of the leftover breakfast! Very creative... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling! You always make the best egg dishes. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments