Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Humor - A Woman Goes To The Doctor


A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that.. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"
 
All photos can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.
Larry

4 comments:

  1. That is a good one Larry and also very good advice.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. did not see that one coming - have a great Labor Day weekend to the both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who HAS been beaten by an abusive ex, I found this to be very distasteful. It's not a woman's fault that she's been beaten up by a worthless pig.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments