Saturday, July 3, 2010

Breakfast Ala Chez

I know I said I was BBQ’d out but this is different. Inspired by some of the concoctions built by friend Chez over at Fat Johnny’s Front Porch, I decided to put a little of the pulled pork to good use. As she usually does, Bev had boiled up some extra small red potatoes the other day and made up some home fries Friday morning along with some onion and sweet pepper – I forgot to ask for diced jalapeno. I just warmed up some pork, fried an egg over very easy and built this dish.






I don’t recall having leftover pork in this way before but I guarantee I will do it again – and we still have more of everything in the fridge.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Larry

8 comments:

  1. Well, you know what I've got to say about that don't you???? YUM. I grilled steaks last night, have some steak fries left over and will be enjoying something similar in a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Dude... you make the greatest breakfasts ever.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast looks wonderful. I love to see a man having fun and creating in the kitchen. You come up with some remarkably tasty dishes. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I hadn't already had my Saturday morning omelet on the deck today, I'd probably be hungry for your big breakfast... It looks delicious.

    Have a wonderful 4th weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a breakfast that will carry you through the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just had to go and stick a runny egg yolk on top didn't you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good - could be dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Chez does cook up some beautiful dishes . . . this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments