Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Religeous Story


I generally avoid religion and politics on here like the plague, but this was too good to pass up.  My daughter rarely sends me these pass-on posts but said she felt the urge to send me this one.  As it turned out, I got it while we were broke down in our RV in no where South Dakota (see 9/7), so you can draw your own conclusions - it made my situation seem totally insignificant.  It's copyright protected so I can't post it but here is the link - you may find it worth your time to read it.
http://www.passionup.com/mp/blank/blank100.htm?e=imkld%40yahoo.com&f=imkld%40yahoo.com&cfp=1&h=7a49f7e8064d5e26&mp=1

All photos can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.
Larry

5 comments:

  1. You can't help but think of God where you are out there in big sky country. The landscape and the mountains seem so untouched. Can you imagine what the first person that ever saw this are thought? Personally "I had died and gone to heaven" crossed my mind.

    Drive safely and tell Lea Ann hello for me when you get there.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stories like this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  3. fittin' for a Sunday too... thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was referred to your site by John Souva over at Connected to the Vine. Great post today and just what I needed to hear. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Donna said. I'll be reading your posts on my Google Reader, and you've got some good stuff in past posts that I want to catch up to. Thanks for being there with some good stuff that we really needed to hear right now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments