Monday, July 16, 2012

A Breakfast Stack

I can’t believe I almost forgot to post this.  Bev didn’t finish off the last little piece of Nueske’s corned beef hash as expected and so I had to eat it along with a boiled potato that was left over.  I cooked everything but the egg in one pan including a bacon wrapped, smashed potato for Bev, and some onion.  After flipping, I added cheese to the potato then began stacking it up.

I topped with a fried egg and sided it with a slice of rye toast.

It was way delicious.

All photos can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.



Larry

6/23/12 meal date

8 comments:

  1. You are seriously the breakfast mastermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good ... and ditto to what Pam said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry, Do you have to keep rubbing it in!? Once again, to my shame and embarrassment, you've hammered home the fact that you are indeed the guru of breakfast, the master of the morning... Great looking breakfast! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a breakfast!! I am sure Mr. T. is salivating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seriously need to publish a 'breakfast cookbook'.... You have so many great ideas --especially with left-overs.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's it Larry - prepare Bev - I'll be moving in with you next week. I will also be requesting breakfast be made for me each morning... this must be on the menu at least once every two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't let that think fall over on you, you'd get hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments