Thursday, May 25, 2017

Corned Beef Hash – My Last Post – Promise

Well, this is my last post about corned beef hash at least this round.  I decided to but the previous breakfast shots on here so we could compare them.  In my first post about the corned beef, I showed these shots of the hash.



And then I posted about my Reuben-Like hash.


Which leads me to today’s post.  While I enjoyed the hash with larger pieces, I prefer the more traditional smaller pieces that can generate a crust when fried so I ran the entire batch of leftovers through the food processor to get this.


For my first meal, it was the traditional (at least for me) hash topped with eggs. 


Since I was not cooking on a flat top with one of those giant Waffle House spatulas, I had to half it for flipping.


Then plated and topped with two over easy eggs.


It was outstanding and I still had enough leftovers for a couple more meals which I packaged up and froze.  I definitely achieved my original goal of making enough corned beef for plenty of leftovers.

Photos can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.

Larry

5/15/17 Meal Date

6 comments:

  1. The smaller poses of hash looks perfect and just the way I enjoy it , topped with the egg is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, You do love your corned beef hash, that's for sure! Glad you have some in reserve for your future breakfasts... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Bill would agree with you on this, he loves hash too, if only I would make it more. I'd like to dive into those eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ground hash looks good enough to have for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A terrific breakfast - so hearty and loaded with flavor. My husband would love it too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and enjoy your comments