This was sent to me by BBQ buddy Mark and since most of it is true for me, I decided to let you see if any apply to you.
Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you, too. Don't laugh....It is all true!
Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70 or beyond!
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run anywhere.
4. People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM ) and ask, 'Did I wake you?'
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Things you buy now won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along with elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list.
And you notice these are all in big print for your convenience.
Forward this to everyone you can remember right now!
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: NEVER, NEVER,NEVER, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on the same night!
"Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.
Fall comes to Almost Heaven South – header shot is from my driveway.
All photos can be enlarged by clicking on them.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Almost Heaven South.
One year ago: Braised Short Ribs And Root Vegetables
Two years ago: Yesterday Was Soup Day