Emily over at Marvelous Recipes has favored me with the Kreativ Blogger award. I’m always flattered when people actually read what I have to say and I’m flabbergasted that someone thinks my ramblings are worthy of an award – especially when I compare it to the others I read. Thank you Emily. Be sure to check her blog for a new recipe nearly every day.
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Post the award. (Soon as I learn how)
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don’t know.
5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.
The hardest part for me was to only give it to seven others as I would rather have given it to a dozen of you.
I’m sending it on to:
Chez at Fat Johnny's Front Porch
Jeanie at Cowgirl's Counrty Life
Chris at Nibble Me This
Mary at Deep South Dish
Lee Ann at Mangos, Chili and Z
George at A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse
Steph at Plain Chicken
Since I say way too much on my blog, I had to think hard to come up with seven things about me that are worth knowing that I haven't already shared.
1. I’ve always been a control freak, but after a lot of hard work I’m a little better.
2. Bev and I recently had our 25th wedding anniversary – and both forgot it.
3. I’ve always been able to play most sports decently but was never great at any of them.
4. While I dislike soap opera type TV shows, during my senior year in college, I got home around 3pm everyday and got hooked on General Hospital.
5. I was the first person in my family to go to college and felt an incredible pressure to succeed.
6. My dream career would have been to have my own successful restaurant and a farm where I raised most of the things I served.
7. My dream retirement was to move to Summit County Colorado, with good health and enough money to not have to work, and be a ski bum – but have a job as a shuttle bus driver or lift operator so I couldn’t be called one.
So now that I’ve done this, I have one question – who started the award. I looked around on line and couldn’t find an answer.
Have a great day and please be sure you've read he post below this one.